The 4th International Exhibition for Building & Construction EGYPT PROJECT 2020
Co- Located Event
11th international exhibition for Steel, Steel fabrication, Metal Forming, Fabricating and Finishing
27 to 29 February, 2020
Egypt International Exhibition Center
We are delighted to inform you about the 4th international Exhibition for construction and building materials, held 27th to 29th February 2020 at Egypt International Exhibition Center
EGYPT PROJECTS is the number one leading show in the building industry in Africa. All the decision makers meet the contractors to choose their partners and find products/services for the buildings of today and tomorrow.
In 2020, EGYPT PROJECTS will combine to offer the complete range of products and solutions suited to the construction market in Egypt and the Middle East.
THE CONSTRUCTION MARKET IN EGYPT AND BEYOND IS BOOMING:
Egypt is considered one of the fastest-growing economies nowadays. It stands at the top of the most prominent economies among others in the Middle East and Africa due to extensive resources, unlimited business opportunities and the diversification of its economic portfolio. Egypt has witnessed critical changes in the last decade that have affected different aspects of its economy.
- Strategic Location-Egypt is at crossroads between the Mediterranean sea, Africa and the Middle East
- A fast-growing economy-A legal framework is being set to encourage foreign investments. Low prices of the energy and workforce
- A high potential of consumers-Egypt’s population is large, growing and dynamic: 100 million people +1.7% of natural increase in 2018
- A stable and secure market-The political context in Egypt has found stability and security.
- $169 Billion Planed Project-$45 bn New Capital City, $88.5 bn New Railway System, $30 bn Nuclear power plant,$1.68 bn October Oasis Project, $40 bn Affordable Housing.
KEY FACTS OF BATIMAT EGYPT 2019:
No. Of Exhibitor: 1000+
No. Of Visitor: 22,000
No Countries: 24
Exhibition Space: 30,000 Sqm